Our Mission :
‘Growing in Love in the Spirit of Christ for the benefit of all.”
Our Vision :
Our Vision at St. Joseph’s Catholic School is to put Christ at the centre of all we do. We provide a happy, secure and caring environment in which learning, prayer and personal and community growth form the basis for lifelong education.
Our Aims :
- Value everyone in the School, Parish, Local, National and International communities in which we live.
- Nurture the development of the whole child.
- Create a secure and stimulating learning environment, both indoor and out where all are motivated to achieve their best.
- Provide opportunities that enable children to co-operate and work harmoniously.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum relevant to the individual learning and social needs of children living and growing in the area of Boughton and New Ollerton in the 21st Century.
- Provide a successful partnership between home and school.
- Use assessment to plan for each child’s progression and next steps to learning.
- Ensure that all children have equality of access to education and that individual differences are celebrated and support learning.
- Promote good manners and respect of all.
- Make prayer a meaningful experience within the life of the school.