Important contact details:
- The Designated Safeguarding Lead at school is Mrs Broad (email@example.com) and Mrs Bracegirdle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You can also contact Moira Dales (Trust Safeguarding Lead): email@example.com Tel: 07852133114 or James McGeachie: j.mcgeachie@OLOLCATHOLICMAT.co.uk Tel: 07805631202 for further advice and support.
- Parentline 07520 619919 – Healthy Family Teams confidential texting service to provide parents and carers advice around feeding, child development, parenting advice and support, emotional health and wellbeing, behaviour difficulties and family health.
- Chat Health 07507 329952 - this is a confidential texting service for 11 to 19 year olds in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
- ChildLine 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk
- Kooth - www.kooth.com - this is an online counselling service.
- Health4teens - www.healthforteens.co.uk - this is an NHS site supporting young people around emotional wellbeing.
- Health4kids – www.healthforkids.co.uk – this is an NHS site supporting young children and parents.
- Notts Help Yourself – www.nottshelpyourself.org.uk – this is a site for advice, information and local services available.
- CAMHS crisis team - Tel 01158542299 or 01158440560 or email CAMHSCrisisTeam@nottshc.nhs.uk
- Young Minds – www.youngmids.org.uk
If you are a parent or carer, we hope you will find the web links below useful.